MasterCast 748 — Admixture for Manufactured Concrete Products from Semi-Dry Concrete by vibrocompression
What is MasterCast 748?
MasterCast 748 is specially engineered for production of small-piece concrete products manufactured of from semi-dry concrete: pavers, kerb stones, trays etc.
FIT 4 VALUE
MasterCast® 748 is a key component to FIT 4 VALUE concept.
FIT 4 VALUE considers the four elements essential for MCP Manufactures:
1. FIT for Economics
2. FIT for Performance
3. FIT for Aesthetics
4. FIT for Durability
Here, FIT means meeting every requirement for economics, performance, aesthetics and durability.
- Optimized mix design;
- Decreases sensitivity to precision of water dosage;
- Improved early and final strength;
- Increases compressive strength, being an important factor for semi-dry concrete mixes;
- Higher productivity due to higher production speed;
- Sharp edges and close lateral surfaces with minimum vibration;
- Improved freeze-thaw resistance;
- No impact on product coloring;