MasterCast 727 — Admixture for Manufactured Concrete Products from Semi-Dry Concrete with Hydrophobic Effect and Reduction of Efflorescence
Formerly: RheoFIT 727
What is MasterCast 765?
MasterCast 727 is a highly-efficient product with low viscosity and high level of impregnation in concrete and also plasticizing effect for production of items from earth-dry concrete (pavers, kerb stones, trays etc), including colored ones, where minimum water absorption is needed and efflorescence should be reduced.
FIT 4 VALUE
MasterCast® 727 is a key component to FIT 4 VALUE concept.
FIT 4 VALUE considers the four elements essential for MCP Manufactures:
- FIT for Economics
- FIT for Performance
- FIT for Aesthetics
- FIT for Durability
Here, FIT means meeting every requirement for economics, performance, aesthetics and durability.
- Optimized mix design;
- Improved early and final strength;
- Increases compressive strength, being an important factor for semi-dry concrete mixes;
- Higher productivity due to higher production speed;
- Sharp edges and close lateral surfaces with minimum vibration;
- Improved freeze-thaw resistance;
- No impact on product coloring;
- Substantially decreases efflorescence on product surfaces;
- Hydrophobic effect for product surfaces;
- No odour, no toxic effect.