MasterEmaco N 900 — Non shrink, fast hardening thixotropic dry mix with polyacronitrile fibers for finishing of concrete
Formerly: Emaco 90
Application thickness is 3–20 mm
How does MasterEmaco N 900 work?
MasterEmaco N 900 is ready-to-use cement and fractioned sand based product. Modified with polyacronitrile (PAN) fibers. Maximum grain size is 0,7 mm. Mixed with water, it provides a rheoplastic, non-segregating, thixotropic mortar with high bond to concrete.
MasterEmaco N 900 is solid, impermeable and extremely durable even in highly aggressive ambients. It is recommended for concrete finishing, restoration and protective properties making. Application thickness from 3 up to 20 mm.
Recommended application of MasterEmaco N 900
- Repair and finishing of concrete and reinforced concrete constructions;
- Repair of nonactive cracks with 1 mm opening;
- Concrete surfaces smoothing during current repair and new building;
- Protection of concrete against aggressive waters containing sulphates, sulphides, chlorides, etc.;
- Smoothing of civil and industrial floors subjected to easy and medium loads.