MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX – Non-shrink fast-hardening thixotropic mortar,
containing a polymer fiber, designed for a structural repair of concrete and
reinforced concrete under tight schedule. It may be used at the ambient
temperatures as low as -10°C
Formerly: EMACO FAST TIXO G
What is MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX?
MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX is a ready-to-use product available in the form of a dry concrete mortar with a maximum filler size of 10 mm. When mixed with water, it forms a reoplastic, thixotropic, non-segregating compound with a high adhesion to steel and concrete, even if used in hostile environments. MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX is a non-shrink product both in a plastic and hardened state.
MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX does not contain metal aggregates and chlorides. While performing repair operations, the product is recommended to be applied onto horizontal surface by spraying or using a trowel, to the total thickness of 40 to 130 mm. MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX is recommended for use in cases where the strength build-up rate is the most important requirement (in particular, at low temperatures).
MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX is recommended to be used in the temperature range from -10°С to +30°С. Depending on the ambient temperature, summer formulations for the use in the temperature range from +17° C to +30° C and winter formulations (W) for the use in the temperature range from -10°C to +17°C are available.
Cementing of reinforced concrete elements and structural joints.
MasterEmaco T 1101 TIX is recommended for the use in the following cases:
- Repair of concrete coatings of airfields, roads, etc.
- Repair of hydraulic structures and water transport facilities;
- Repair of machine shop coatings, especially in the mineral oil and lubricant spill areas;
- Repair of reinforced (including pre-stressed) structures - girders, supports, bridge plates, etc.;
- Repair (rehabilitation) of concrete, exposed to aggressive environments containing chloride and sulfate ions.
- While repairing horizontal and inclined surfaces, the material may be applied with a maximum layer thickness of 100-130 mm in one pass.