MasterEmaco® S 105 PG — Fine-grained, shrinkage-compensated pourable dry
mortar. Application thickness varies from 40 to 200 mm
Formerly: PC Mix Fluid
MasterEmaco S 105 PG is a ready-to-use material available in the form of a fine-grained dry mortar. When mixed with water, it forms a pourable, non-delaminating, high-strength grout. Due to its intrinsic properties, MasterEmaco S 105 PG allows concreting by placing the material into formwork, without vibration compaction, during the construction or repair of heavy-reinforced structures. Material application thickness varies from 40 to 200 mm and may be increased by adding a coarse aggregate.
MasterEmaco S 105 PG is recommended for use in the following areas:
- Concreting of reinforced (including pre-stressed) structures - beams, supports, bridge plates, etc.;
- Grouting under base plates of steel structures and process equipment, experiencing high dead loads, as well as for anchor installation;
- Concreting of heavy reinforced structures if pneumatic mortar placing is impossible;
- Due to a high fluidity, MasterEmaco S 105 PG is recommended for concreting in those cases where vibration compaction of the poured concrete may not be used;
- Grouting of joints of precast reinforced concrete structures (concrete supports, slabs, etc.);
- Concreting in cases where the delivery or supply of ready-mixed concrete is problematic. E.g., railway bridges, tunnels, headers, high-rise facilities, supports and foundations of high-voltage lines, etc.