MasterEmaco® A 640 — Plasticized high-expansion cement
What is MasterEmaco A 640?
The MasterEmaco A 640 plasticized high-expansion cement is a mix of Portland cement and a complex additive conferring and regulating expanding and plasticizing properties.
- Production of non-shrink injection grouts with a high flow capability at a low water-cement ratio;
- Production of concrete mixtures with a high workability, without the addition of additional plasticizers;
- Allows receiving of non-shrink concretes and mortars;
- Allows receiving of concretes and mortars with high early and final strength.
Field of application
1. Production of concretes and mortars used in the repair and construction of road and airport paving, bridge structures and civil structures;
2. Installation of anchors in concrete bases as well as in soils and rocks;
3. Preparation of injection grouts used for:
- Injecting cracks in concrete and masonry structures;
- Filling channels, which accommodate prestressed reinforcement or anchors under high mechanical stress;
- Injecting soils.
4. Installation of equipment and steel structures in case of grouting the space between the concrete base and metal elements with a thickness of 5 to 10 mm;
5. Grouting of reinforced concrete elements and structural joints.