MasterEmaco S 488 PG — The non-shrinking quick-setting dry mix of the pouring type, containing a polymer fiber, and intended for a structural repair of concrete and reinforced concrete
Formerly: Emaco S88
The pouring thickness is to be from 20 mm to 40 mm.
How does MasterEmaco S 488 PG work?
MasterEmaco S 488 PG a ready-to-use material, a dry mortar. The maximum fineness of the aggregate of the material MasterEmaco S 488 PG is 2.5 mm. When mixing with water a reoplastic, pouring, non-segregating mortar is produced. It is recommended to use the material for repairing work performed by pouring. The pouring thickness is to be from 20 mm to 40 mm. The product MasterEmaco S 488 PG does not include metal aggregates and chlorides.
Recommended application of MasterEmaco S 488 PG
- Repair of structure elements (reinforced or prestressed beams under static and dynamic loads, floor structures, bridge slabs, etc.);
- Repair of marine structures;
- Repair of engineering shops, especially in the medium containing mineral oil, lubricant, etc.;
- Repair of damaged elements of the concrete and reinforced concrete structures;
- Repair of elements of the structures exposed to repeated loads;
- Cementation of the sliding supports exposed to high static and dynamic loads;
- Cementation between the concrete floor slabs and the wall foundation;
- The foundation reinforcement;
- Repair of surfaces of roads and airfields, outdoor parking zones;
- Reinforcement of soil of a cracked rock bed by steel ropes and pretension rock anchors;
- Concreting joints of precast concrete structures.