MasterEmaco T 545 — Rapid setting trafficable repair mortar
Formerly: Emaco T 545
How does MasterEmaco T 545 work?
MasterEmaco T 545 is a one component concrete repair and anchoring material which sets in 15 minutes and will accommodate rubber-tyre traffic 45 minutes after placement. This product bonds to both concrete and masonry and can be used indoors and outdoors for highway and heavy industrial repair jobs.
What makes MasterEmaco T 545 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco T 545 meets the needs of the customer for a simple road repair material where reopening the road is critical and the time to do repairs is very short. It does not require priming and its very fast hardening and strength gain make it ideal for all fast road repairs.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco T 545?
- Wide temperature application range — Suitable for Asia Pacific climates from very hot to very cold
- Rapid strength gain – Fast return to service only 45 minutes
- Chemically bonds to concrete — long life of patches in trafficed areas
- Chemically resistant — Unaffected by deicing salts
- Thermal expansion/contraction rate similar to concrete – Suitable for freeze thaw conditions
- Minimal drying shrinkage — Long term volume stability and stability of patch
- Cement colour — Patches have texture and look of concrete