MasterFlow 928 — Shrinkage-Compensated, Quick-Hardening, Dry Concrete Mix of Pourable Type Designed for Highly-Precise Cementation of Industrial Equipment, Grouting Under Column Supports, Joint Grouting in Reinforced Concrete Structures and Anchor Installation
Formerly: Emaco S55
What is MasterFlow 928?
MasterFlow 928 is a ready-to-use substance in the form of dry concrete mix. Upon mixing with water, it forms rheoplastic, floated, non-segregated, shrinkage-compensated, high-strength compound. Maximum aggregate fineness of MasterFlow 928 is 3 mm. The compound does not contain metal aggregates and chlorides. Grout Thickness is from 20 up to 200 mm.
MasterFlow 928 is applied for highly-precise cementation (grouting) under support parts of columns and industrial equipment, such as:
- gas or steam turbines;
- generators, diesel engines;
- various machine tools, pressure machines;
- hot roiling mills and cold rolling mills;
- pumps, compressors, crushers;
- lifting and transporting equipment;
- grouting under support parts of superstructures of bridges, overpasses;
- installation of cap elements;
- installation of barrier railings for roads, etc.