MasterGlenium ACE 41 —High-Range Water-Reducing / Super Plasticizing Admixture based on Polycarboxylic Ether for manufacturing of prefabricated reinforced concrete products and structures
Formerly: Glenium ACE 41
What is MasterGlenium ACE 41?
MasterGlenium ACE 41 is used for manufacturing of any types of reinforced concrete products and structures. It allows manufacturing concrete mixtures of any flowability, ranging from earth-dry to highly flowable.
- Obtaining concrete mixtures with high flowability, strength and specific gravity at lower water/cement ratio, thus allowing decreased cement consumption;
- High-range plasticizing and water-reducing effect ensures faster curing with high initial plasticity of concrete mix;
- Allows reduction of time and/or temperature of steam curing, or complete elimination of steam curing, thus allowing saving of energy resources and substantial decrease of costs for steam curing (complete elimination of steam curing is possible in warm seasons), and faster turnaround of shutters and increasing number of final products;
- Less vibration is required for concrete mixture upon formation of products, or even complete elimination of vibration is possible, thus allowing saving of energy resources for the process and also lower noise and vibration impact;
- Can be used for concrete mixtures designed for pre-stressed structures;
- High quality of concrete surface finish.