MasterGlenium® SKY 591 — High-Range Water-Reducing / Super Plasticizing Admixture based on Polycarboxylic Ether for Ready-Mix Concrete Production
Formerly: Glenium SKY 591
What is MasterGlenium SKY 591?
MasterGlenium SKY 591 is used for manufacturing of ready mix-concrete with high flowability and self-compaction, good slump retention, with high early and final strength. It is used for preparing concrete mixes for prestressed structures. It can be used for production of prefabricated concrete structures and light concretes.
- Powerful water reducing capacity;
- High early and final strength with maintained flowability;
- Effectively compatible with all cement types;
- High quality of concrete surface finish;
- Less vibration is required in terms of time and intensity or possibility to eliminate vibration;
- Contains components enabling air-entraining (Va = 3-6%). Entrained air produced closed porous system (80% of pores have 100-300 um), thus allowing obtaining concretes of high classes in terms of freeze-thaw resistance and waterproof.