MasterMatrix 100 — High performance viscosity modifying agent (VMA) for fluid concrete
Formerly: RheoMatrix 100
How does MasterMatrix 100 work?
MasterMatrix 100 is an innovative product. It is an aqueous solution of a high-molecular weight synthetic copolymer.
Thanks to its tailored mode of action in concrete, MasterMatrix 100 imparts a level of viscosity within a mix enabling the right balance between fluidity, passing ability and resistance to segregation - apparently opposing properties — to be achieved. The balance is lacking when the fluidity of the concrete is obtained by adding water.
MasterMatrix 100 is a key component to BASF’s Smart Dynamic Construction concept for benefits in:
- Economy: Savings on fines
- Ecology: Less fines — less CO2, and higher concrete durability
- Ergonomic: No vibration, no noise, low stickiness of the concrete mixture
Production of everyday self-consolidating with reduce powder content
How can you benefit from MasterMatrix 100?
Prevents segregation and bleeding.
- Can be used with all types of cement.
- Does not affect setting time.
- Mixes are less sensitive to changes in water demand.