MasterPolyheed 3040 — Super Plasticizing Admixture for Pre-Cast reinforced concrete products and
What is MasterPolyheed 3040?
MasterPolyheed 3040 is used for manufacturing of any types of pre-cast reinforced concrete products and structures. It is used for preparing concrete mixes of any flowability level, from dryearth to highly flowable. It can be used for ready mix-concrete with low water/cement ratio, in cases, when slump retention (in excess of 1 hour) maintaining of flowability is not required.
- Obtaining concrete mixtures with high flowability, strength and specific gravity at lower water/cement ratio, thus allowing decreased cement consumption;
- Allows obtaining concrete mixture with lower viscosity with the same flowability compared with the ones with polycarboxylate-based admixtures;
- Allows reduction of time and/or temperature of steam curing, or complete elimination of steam curing, thus allowing saving of energy resources and substantial decrease of costs for steam curing (complete elimination of steam curing is possible in warm seasons), and faster turnaround of shutters and increasing quantity of final products;
- Effectively compatible with all cement types;
- Less vibration is required for concrete mixture upon formation of products, or even complete elimination of vibration is possible, thus allowing saving of energy resources for the process and also lower noise and vibration impact;
- It is used for concrete mixes designed for prestressed structures;
- It can be used for self-consolidating concrete mixes;
- High quality of concrete surface finish.