MasterProtect 180 — Epoxy Based Two Components Protective Coating
Formerly: Masterseal 180
How does MasterProtect 180 work and its benefits?
MasterProtect 180 is an epoxy based two components coating material developed especially to protect concrete and steel.
- Glossy surface.
- Forms a surface structure that prevents formation of microbes.
- Easy to clean and create hygienic environments.
- High mechanic strength.
- Has elasticity to absorb movements on metal surfaces.
- Easy to apply by brush, roll or spraying method.
- Water impermeable.
- Does not contain solvents.
What are the fields of application of MasterProtect 180 solution?
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Metal or concrete tanks.
- Walls; as gas and vapor barrier coating resistant to chemical materials.
- Oil and fuel tanks.
- Power stations, sugar factories, hangars, and liquid storage areas. In drinking water depots.
- Petroleum refineries and paper factories*.
- Beer, wine and raisin industry*.
- Soft drink and fruit juice industry*.
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt industry*.
- Tomato paste and canned food industry*.
- Meat and fish industry*.
*Used only walls