MasterRheobuild 181K — polycarboxylic ether based versatile high range water reducing superplasticizer
Formerly: Rheobuild 181K
Fields of Application of MasterRheobuild 181K
MasterRheobuild 181K is a naphthalene sulphonate based high range water reducing/ superplasticizer admixture that improves the early and final strengths of concrete by giving Rheoplastic property.
- In the production of pumpable and nonpumpable high quality readymix concrete,
- In the production of concrete that can easily set to densely reinforced concrete elements.
- Suggested in the pouring of concrete in low temperature environments.
What are the benefits of MasterRheobuild 181K?
- Decreases the amount of water at least 12% by weight compared to concrete without admixture.
- Enables lower water/cement ratio or high workability in the same water/cement ratio and easy pumpability compared to concrete without admixture.
- Increases early and final strengths compared to concrete without admixture.
- Improves formwork and surface finishes compared to concrete without admixture.
- Improves concrete’s other mechanical properties like impermeability, durability, contraction, and creeping.
- Enables setting with lesser vibration even in densely reinforced concrete structures.
- MasterRheobuild 181K does not contain chloride.