MasterRoc HCA 10 – Cement hydration control system for wet and dry sprayed concrete, grouting and cement injection
Formerly: DELVO CRETE STABILIZER
How does MasterRoc HCA 10 work?
MasterRoc HCA 10 is a high quality, liquid, non-chloride chemical admixture which can be used with dry and wet concrete mixes to control the dynamics of cementhydration. It delays hydration by suspending the hydration process and enables re-activation hours or even days later with no loss of quality in the hardened sprayed concrete. It is ideally suited for applications in:
- Tunneling and mining
- Temporary and permanent support
- Slope stabilization
- Annulus grouting (TBM)
- Cementitious injection systems
What are the unique features of MasterRoc HCA 10?
- Keeps concrete mixes workable for up to 3 days.
- Complete use of wet and dry mixes – no waste disposal.
- Provides considerable reduction of rebound and dust.
How does MasterRoc HCA 10 benefit customers?
- Fully flexible delivery options for sprayed concrete mixes.
- No cleaning of pumps or pipes during work interruptions.
- Time and cost saving.