MasterRoc® MP 358 SC — Highly reactive, two component hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin for strata consolidation
Formerly MEYCO MP 358 SC
What is MasterRoc MP 358 SC?
MasterRoc MP 358 SC is a two component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for rapid stabilization of strata where high compressive and bonding strength is needed.
Fields of application
- Consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures
- Consolidation of broken coal in development roadways and longwalls
- Sealing against gas and water
Features and benefits
- Fast reacting material applied where structural strength and flexibility is required.
- Reacts and expands in volume up to 3 times without water contact.
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14 mm.
- When in contact with water, the foam factor may increase to about 8.
- Low sensitivity to water.
- Almost no increase of reaction temperature on contact with water.