MasterRoc® MP 358 GS – Highly reactive, two component hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin for strata consolidation
Formerly: MEYCO MP 358 GS
How does MasterRoc MP 358 GS work?
MasterRoc MP 358 GS is a two-component solvent-freepolyurethane injection resin formulated for the rapid stabilization of strata where high compressive and bondingstrength is needed. It is specifically designed for the consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures and the permanent consolidation of broken coal in development roadways and longwalls. It is also suitable for sealing against gas and water.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 358 GS?
- Reacts and expands in volume up to 1.5 times without water contact.
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14 mm.
- Excellent compressive and bonding strength.
How does MasterRoc MP 358 GS benefit customers?
- Fast reacting material applied where structural strength and flexibility is required.
- Low sensitivity to water.
- Almost no increase in reaction temperature on contact with water.