MasterRoc MP 650 — Microfine portland cement for rock and soil injection
Formerly: MEYCO Rheocem 650
How does MasterRoc MP 650 work?
MasterRoc MP 650 microfine portland cement is designed for use in rock and soil injection. MasterRoc MP 650 has a small particle size making it particularly well suited for penetration into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces. This superior penetration provides a watertight grouted rock or soil mass much more effectively than ordinary Portland cement systems.
Recommended for use in:
- Tunnels, caverns and mines for pre- and post-excavation injection
- Ground water sealing and ground stabilization
- Soil injection
- Pre-packed injection
- Contact injection
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 650?
- Excellent penetration in tight joints, fissures and pore spaces
- Improved water tightness following proper application
- Better working environment
Improved grouting efficiency and less waste