MasterRoc SA 167 — Alkali-free, liquid, high-performance set accelerator for sprayed concrete
Formerly: MEYCO SA 167
How does MasterRoc SA 167 work?
MasterRoc SA 167 high performance alkali-free set accelerating admixture is used for sprayed concrete. It is a liquid whose dosage can be varied to achieve desired setting and hardening times. MasterRoc SA 167 admixture meets the requirements of ASTM C 1141/C 1141M, Types I/II, Grade 9, Class A.
Recommended for use in:
- Applications where high early and ultimate strength development and thick layers are required
- Temporary and permanent ground support in tunnels
- Ground support in mining
- General support in poor ground conditions
- Slope stabilization
- Acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as those used in annulus grouts, permeation grouts and cellular concrete
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 167?
- Provides extremely fast setting coupled with continual high early-age strength development
- Excellent long-term strength and durability
- Lower in-place costs compared to traditional accelerators