MasterRoc® SLP 1 — Liquid polymer for soil conditioning in Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM)
Formerly: MEYCO SLP1
MasterRoc SLP 1 is a polymer which is used to enhance the performance of MasterRoc SLF foam products under difficult ground conditions.
Fields of application
- EPB shield machines
- Poorly graded and water saturated ground
Features and benefits
- Tackling water problems in ground containing fine sand or silt.
- Reducing soil permeability.
- Creation of plastic deformation properties in the soil which provides an even and controlled support pressure and increased face stability.
- Lowering inner friction and abrasiveness of the soil.
- Increasing cohesion of coarser sands and sandy gravels.
- Strong viscosifying effect, turning wet soil into a more manageable consistency.
- When injected directly into the screw conveyor, it helps the formation of the “plug”.
- Ready to use - no mixing equipment required.