MasterRoc MP 307CE – Low-viscosity, fast-reacting acrylic resin for permanent water sealing and layer curtaining of concrete and masonry
Formerly: MEYCO MP 307CE
How does MasterRoc MP 307CE work?
MasterRoc MP 307CE is a highly reactive two-component acrylic resin with a low viscosity for good penetration. The product cures quickly, forming a rubber-like resin with the ability to withstand certain ground and crack movement.MasterRoc MP 307CE acrylic resin is especially designed forconcrete repair and is CE certified according to EN 1504-5.
Recommended for use in:
- Concrete repair as swelling fitted filling of cracks and fissures
- Permanent sealing of tunnel linings, shafts and masonry against static ground water pressure of more than 12 bar (1200 kPa)
- Stopping minor water inflow
- Injection of injection hoses
- Ground stabilization
- Curtain injection
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 307CE?
- Very low viscosity
- Controlled gel time between 3 and 22 minutes at 68 °F (20 °C)
- Workable between 41 °F (5 °C) to 104 °F (40 °C)
- Superior flexibility (Elongation at break >300%)
- Good chemical resistance against acids, bases, solvents, fuels, etc.
- Good bond strength to fractured rock and concrete, even under wet conditions „„
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 307CE?
- Environmentally preferable – harmless in contact with ground water
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration into very fine fissures and cracks
- Good assimilation to ground movements or settlements
- Durability of more than 10 years
- Water tightness up to more than 12 bar (174 psi [1.2 MPa])
- Not sensitive to water and closely retains its original shape (maximum change of mass -15% to +20%)