MasterSeal P 385 — Epoxy-cement based primer and levelling coat for damp surfaces
Formerly: Masterseal 185
Field of application
- For use as a primer on: concrete, cementitious mortars, absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles, glass, synthetic and mineral coatings, etc.
- For use as a primer/ levelling coat on damp surfaces underneath MasterSeal and/or MasterTop epoxy and polyurethane coatings and flooring materials.
Contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative regarding any application required not mentioned here.
Features and benefits
- Excellent adhesion on different substrates
- Can be used on damp surfaces
- High water vapour permeability
- Easy to apply by brush or trowel
- Once hardened, withstands hydrostatic pressures up to 10 bar