MasterSeal 590 Fast setting mortar to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry and for quick covings and patches prior to membrane application
What is and where to use MasterSeal 590?
MasterSeal 590 is a high adherence, special cement and mineral filler containing, ready to use repair mortar that instantly sets and hardens by expanding when mixed with water, and is used for stopping of active water leakages.
MasterSeal 590 application areas are:
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Repairs of static (non-moving) cracks.
- Stopping of active water leakages.
- Waterproofing of pipe and cable crossings.
- Repairs of deformations on concrete.
- Filling and sealing water leakages before waterproofing.
- Filling tie-rod cavities inside molds.
- Chamfering of corners, joints, and repairing cold joints.
- For fixing metal anchorage and connection components.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 590?
- Single component, only mixed with water.
- Stops active water leakages by setting instantly.
- Easy to use.
- Expands and forms a watertight structure.
- Highly resistant and stable.
- Waterproofing materials can be applied on it after 15 minutes.
- Does not cause corrosion of steel equipments chloride free.
- Can be safely used in drinking water tanks (has a test report).