MasterSeal 501 surface applied, active capillary crystallization waterproofing system for concrete
Where to use MasterSeal 501?
MasterSeal 501 consists of a blend of moisture activated chemicals, high grade silica aggregates and selected cements. MasterSeal 501 is supplied as a powder and is mixed to a slurry consistency with water.
MasterSeal 501 is applied directly to concrete in areas where general waterproofing is required.
MasterSeal 501 is also applied in powder form, as a dry shake on horizontal construction joints or on concrete slabs.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 501?
- Easy to prepare and apply.
- Applied by brush.
- Long working time.
- MasterSeal 501 fills the capillary gaps by forming permanent (insoluble) crystals and enables water impermeability.
- Protects concrete.
- Resistant to negative and positive water pressure.
- Water vapor permeable.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycle.
- Can be safely used in drinking water tanks (has a test report).