MasterSeal M 808 — Elastic polyurethane membrane for waterproofing and protection of concrete structures. Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality)
regulations 2000 for use in contact with potable water
Formerly: MASTERSEAL 608A
MasterSeal M 808 is a two component, 100% solids, elastic polyurethane membrane, with high chemical and abrasion resistance. Approved for direct contact with potable water and foodstuff (*).
Field of application
MasterSeal M 808 is used in waterproofing applications where contact with potable water or a high level of chemical resistance is required.
- Water towers, storage tanks or any other water retaining structures.
- Interior coating to drinking water tanks.
- Storage tanks containing foodstuffs etc.
- Waste water treatment plants (Commercial and industrial), both in the inflow and outflow areas.
- Sewage effluent pipelines.
- Steel and concrete pipes.
- Additionally MasterSeal M 808 can be applied on:
- Horizontal and vertical substrates.
- Internal and external areas.
- Concrete, cementitious mortar or steel substrates.
- Reinforced concrete to protect it against carbonation or chloride induced corrosion and for protection against chemical attack in secondary containment bunds in chemical and petrochemical industries.
Contact your local Master Builders Solutions representative for any other applications.
Features and benefits
- Regulation 31 approved
- Can be applied on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Easy to apply by roller or air-less spray equipment.
- Resistant to standing water.
- Elastic, flexible and crack bridging.