MasterTile FLX 24 is a cement based polymer
What is and where to use MasterTile FLX 24?
MasterTile FLX 24is a cement basedpolymeradded highly stable high performance flexibleadhesiveused in adhesion of ceramics, granites, marbles, natural stones, glass mosaics, and press bricks.
Fields of Application:
- In inner and outer areas for vertical and horizontal applications
- In the adhesion of ceramics, granites, marbles, natural stones, glass mosaics, and press bricks to cement based surfaces exposed to temperature differences.
- In the adhesion of ceramics, granites, marbles, natural stones, and glass mosaics on surfaces effected from temperature differences such as; plasterboard, gypsum-plaster, heat insulation sheets, gas concrete, after primering with MasterTile P 300
- In wet volumes like swimming pools, water tanks, bathrooms, etc. In underfloor heating surfaces, heated pools, thermal pools, swimming pools that are not emptied in winters. In the wall and floor tiles of cold storage houses. In ceramic and granite applications and repairs of building exteriors, in adhesion of ceramic on to ceramic.
What are the key benefits of MasterTile FLX 24?
- Easy to prepare and apply
- Long process time. 30 minutes.
- No sliding in vertical applications.
- Resistant to freezing - thawing cycle. Resistant against tensions and vibrations rooting from temperature differences