MasterTile WP 666 — cement and acrylic based dual component fully-flexible water insulation material
Formerly: Yapfleks 306
Fields of application
MasterTile WP 666 is a cement and acrylic based dual component water insulation material used on concrete, curtain, and cement based plasters, and applied from the inside or outside against leaking and surface waters.
- In inner and outer areas for vertical and horizontal applications from the direction of coming water
- In insulation of foundations. In supporting walls
- Grounds that are expected to be deflected
- In terraces (on condition of protecting the top)
- In wet volumes like WC, bathroom, kitchen, and balcony
- In olympic swimming pools
- In water tanks (on condition of protecting the top)
- In facilities like spa and hamams. In insulation of flower gardens.
The benefits of MasterTile WP 666
- MasterTile WP 666 Easy to prepare and apply.
- Applied by brush or spraying machine
- Long working time.
- Ability to bridge shrinkage cracks with its highly flexible structure.
- MasterTile WP 666 forms a jointless, spliceless, permanent, moisture and water proof coating.
- Resistant to chemicals and salt solutions in soil. Water vapor permeable.
- High durability.
- Resistant to freezing - thawing cycle.
- Can be used in areas affected by movement and vibration.
- Forms a perfect water impermeable, nondeformable layer under grouts and ceramics with high adhesion performance and flexible structure.