MasterTop 310 — High strength surface topping for industrial floors with frequent traffic and high wear and impact resistance
Formerly: MASTERTOP 210
What is MasterTop 310?
MasterTop 310 is a ready to use, pre-mixed floor topping based on hydraulic binder, special treated metal particles, with anti-corrosion agent and selected dispersing and hardening agents. MasterTop 310 will be applied on fresh and hardened concrete. MasterTop 310 has a low chromate content (Cr-VI) ≤ 2 ppm on cement weight.
- Very good impact resistance.
- High abrasion resistance (8 times more than normal concrete floor).
- Can easily be applied with a straight edge.
- Traffic can be allowed within a short period.
- Prolonged life expectancy.
- Low absorption of oil, grease and water.
- Moderate maintenance costs.
- Available in colours (on special request).
Field of application
MasterTop 310 is recommended for industrial floors with frequent traffic and high wear and impact resistance:
- Heavy industry, such as: cables, foundries, etc.
- Storage areas for heavy loads.
- Storage areas for high shelf storage.
- Steel industry, especially in maintenance area.
- Garages and maintenance hangars: heavy machinery.