MasterTop 450 PG — Pumpable / pourable corundum based, pre-mixed floor-screed
Formerly: MASTERTOP 450 P
What is MasterTop 450 PG?
MasterTop 450 PG is a pre-mixed, ready-to-use, pumpable, pourable, high-strength corundum based overlay for heavy loaded floors in indoor and outdoor applications. MasterTop 450 PG is suitable for levelling rough and uneven concrete floors in a thickness layer from 8–50 mm. Optimal layer thickness: 10–30 mm.
MasterTop 450 PG is formulated with sulphate resistant Portland cement, reinforced with PAN (polyacrylonitrile) fibers and mineral aggregates with high hardness, mixed with corundum. The product can be applied on fresh and existing concrete.
MasterTop 450 PG has a low chromate content (Cr-VI) ≤ 2 ppm on cement weight.
MasterTop 450 PG is:
- An economical, ready-to-use cement and corundum based flooring overlay, that hardens free of bleeding at any consistency: from flowable to damp pack.
- The use of a high-yield mortar pump (screw pump) allows the prepared product to be pumped without segregation.
- A mortar that retains good workability for at least 30 minutes at 15 to 25°C.
- Resistant to solvents, mineral oils, petrol and alkaline surroundings.
- Thaw salt resistant.
- Available in natural (colours on request).
- Easy to apply and easy to clean.
- No danger for static charges.
- High abrasion resistance (4 times more than normal concrete floor).
- Suitable for wet areas.
- Reprofiling of horizontal surfaces as industrial inside and outside floors, etc.
Fields of application
- Floors with high wear work floors and garages assembling halls in the car-industry
- Storage areas and traffic lanes in the steel industry
- Heavy duty storage rooms
- Printing works
- Dry / spray-installations in paper plants.
- Use for exposure classes XC4, XF4, XD3, XA3 according to EN 206-1 (Concrete standard).