Ucrete MF AS — Antistatic, Medium Duty Polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF AS work?
Ucrete MF AS is a single layer, seamless, solvent free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt surface finish. It has high impact resistance and withstands a wide spectrum of chemicals and abrasive wear.
Ucrete MF AS is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance in an antistatic environment.
Specific applications include:
- Explosive and ammunition storage & handling
- Electronics and component assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Clean rooms
- Chemical plants
Antistatic version of chemically resistant Ucrete floor for clean rooms of areas of explosion hazard.
The benefits of Ucrete MF AS
- Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application
- Short curing time
- Hygienic/safe- Slip resistant; non-tainting; nondusting; monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable / long life- Wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant